Sunday, December 5, 2010

I've returned!

Happy holidays my fellow yarn addicts and crochet lovers! Many of you probably don't remember me but I led a brief blog life about 3 years ago under the name of "Lisa A Crochet." I had started to sell patterns that I designed and all was dandy until life interfered. I was in a bad relationship and struggling with life decisions (haha I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up!) and I was young and stupid and ended up abandoning ship (or hook, I suppose). I owe a HUGE apology to many people who ordered my patterns and never received them. I truly am sorry for neglecting my responsibilities. As a token of my sincere apologies, I am going to post those patterns for free here. Any future patterns I design will be free in this blog as well.

So with that, I hope these following patterns inspire you!! Please send me pictures if you use one of my patterns; I love to see people's creations. =)

No comments: